If not fully and unconditionally accepted you are not allowed to book or quote for any of the services here distributed.
TRIPGIANT LIMITED is the administrator and owner of DayTrip4U
VAT number: CY10389282H
Registration number: HE389282
Registered address: Acropolis Avenue 59-61, 3rd Floor, flat 302, p.c. 2012, Nicosia, Cyprus
By accessing our system, visiting our web quoting or booking, you automatically accept unconditionally all terms and conditions here noted and implied though the current note.
• Things2Do (or the company operating daytrip4u) makes available to both Agents and Travelers excursions and related supportive to this services (e.g Transfers).
• Our Systems (web , app, B2B booking engine, etc) is used only to quote, book and confirm a service.
• All pictures, texts, info are under strict rights of Things2Do and there is no license for third party use unless given in writing.
• Agent is using the system on strict terms set by Things2Do, if in doubt of these handling and operational terms is not allowed to use it and should refrain instantly.
• Any misuse of the system, might result to financial loss e.g. excessive bookings, false use, wrong input etc. For any financial loss due to system misuse, Things2Do reserves the right to claim compensation and deny access into the system.
All rights , trademarks, texts, graphics, pictures etc fall into intellectual properties rights and are owned and operated by Things2Do and any reference to either Things2Do or the company has same value and meaning. Our company cooperates only with excursion organizers that are obliged by local and international laws to bear all insurance certificates and required licenses and acts as an intermediate between the agent (and its client) and the excursion/day-trip organizer, thus all insurance coverage varies and lies with the local company that supplies the excursion / day trip purchased. Please feel free to request further information regarding insurance coverage, rights and obligations from the local day-trip company the service will be delivered from.
Upon completion of the reservation you will receive an email. It is agents or clients’ responsibility to notify us in the event of not receiving the confirmation e-mail or in the case that booking details have been entered inaccurately. The booking details you have entered/or requested to be entered in the booking process will be displayed in the confirmation e-mail in detail. In all excursions and day-trips, there are certain restrictions. Age, Health, weight and/or even height. Please check the day-trip descriptions and if in any doubt request detailed terms that are valid by the local day-trip organizers, failing to do so might result in delays, cancellations or even compensation claims by the local companies and Things2Do. Things2Do or any local organizer, will not be responsible for personal possessions and losses. Any possessions unattended or forgotten in the vehicles or in the visited areas, such as cloths, bags, money, are under only the guests/travelers control and full responsibility. Documentation & Ids Documentation requirements might be necessary and often change.
Things2Do can not be held responsible for any claim/amount exceeding the day-trip purchased cost/spent. It is accepted and fully agreed that there can’t be no responsibility for, nor guarantees and no liability for any damage, loss, injury, or even death in relation to the excursions or transportation booked.
It is the Agents or travelers responsibility to provide a correct and valid reachable mobile or not telephone number (incl. International code) and e-mail at the time of booking. Failing to do so means that the agents or traveler assumes responsibility for notifying Things2Do and informing of any delays, amendments or problems in relation to the service purchased, e.g. locating the driver or the pick up point. If the client/booker/agent does not supply a valid telephone number and fails to contact Things2Do (contact details are on the voucher) resulting in a missed pick up, there will be no refund. Failing to provide correct /accurate pick up details might result in missing the pick up. Unusual requests, not included in the booking engine, are always welcome and our team will endeavor to meet them. There cannot be any guarantee that these requests can be met.
Things2Do reserves the right not to process agents bookings for overdue agent accounts.
Things2Do reserves the right to cancel the services booked for any important reason that might occur. In these cases a refund or a new booking date will be provided. Each activity may fall into different cancellation policies as there are various entrance fees, requirements and conditions, please check at the time of booking for the conditions that respectively apply. Each thing to do may fall into different amendment policies as well, there are various parametres that after the booking are applicable.
• No refunds for no shows
• Last minute amendments / cancellations (24 hours prior of the day trip) can not be guaranteed to be processed
• Prices are not always per person and in many cases there are extras (noted in exclusions or not on display in inclusions) that need to be paid by the participant in person (e.g. local entrances) -please check in detail the activity information. Check our note on the latest excursion "on the spot" requirements.
• Bookings are for the person or group that booked for, there can not be allocated to different names without an amendment.
• Any trip refund claim should be via e-mail, in writing with full information included.
The booker may be asked to inform Things2Do about the experience. Only reason for that, is the improvement of services provided.
Things2Do highly appriciate the feedback about its services and will be always by the side of its travelers.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
Things2Do's Terms and Conditions are governed by Cypriot Law.
In case of dispute, this should be referred to Court of Cyprus.